We clean and inspect our bikes daily. We make sure that you will have a care-free ride:
- We help you choose the correct size bicycle and properly adjust it to fit you.
- A properly-fitted bicycle is more comfortable and easier to control.
- We ensure your bicycle is in good working order by inspecting it regularly.
Properly-fitted helmets provide protection from a potentially life-threatening head injury. By law, bicycle riders must wear a bicycle helmet while riding on a public road.
Wear your helmet per manufacturer directions.
Be Visible and Alert
Although we design our tours to mainly keep you away from traffic roads, you should still be careful while riding and follow safety precautions:
- Ride in the same direction as traffic
- Ride in a lane when cycling on a traffic road
- Use hand signals before making turns or changing lanes to warn traffic around you.
- Be prepared to stop for vehicles waiting at stop signs, in driveways, or parking spaces.
Don't Drink and Ride
We create our tours carefully, and we re-think every situation. We follow high safety standards. Although some of our cycling tours include wine or beer tastings, we never drink in between riding.
When you go on a self-guided cycling tour, we advise you to:
- Drink only water or soft drinks when cycling. (We have high-quality tap water in the Vipava Valley and some of the best homemade juices from local fruits)
- Take a refillable bottle of water with you.
- When you finish the wine or beer tasting, call us, we will pick you up and bring you back to the starting point.